Tuesday, October 31, 2006

NaNo Eve

Here it is, October 31st. When much of the world is concerned with All Hallows Eve, there are a select view that are anticipating the coming day with a mixture of wonder and dread. I am in a much sadder state than last year. I have some plot, but it's bare bones. There are lots of things missing. To make it even worse, it's a mystery, so it is crucial that all the plot points line up and fit.

I am starting a bold experiment this year. It is the NaNoCam, found above. Now you can watch a writer pound away at his computer keyboard, which is only a bit more boring than watching grass grow. But check it out anyway. You can see me drink a beer or two, pick my nose, and if you're really lucky, you may see a cat or ferret. You will find me at the desk most nights at about 8:00 to 10:00 PM CST. Weekends may vary, and write-in nights I won't be here.

I try to write a few words in the first few minutes of November, so check back at the witching hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home