Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Mission Accomplished

Well, I did get a complete novel, even if the last few paragraphs jerk you to an abrupt stop. As President Bush once proclaimed, my mission is accomplished. Of course, he took a lot of heat for that statement. But he was correct; the invasion was over, and in that sense that mission was accomplished.

Now, I face the aftermath of my month long invasion into novel territory. I must take the "mess" I made, and put it into a more palatable form. That's editing, I suppose.

But I will probably take most of December to rest and enjoy Christmas holiday. If anything goes on with the book, I will post here. But if not... see you next year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Glenn said...

Are you going to participate in NaNoEdMo? My partner and I are using the month to edit our work.

The site is at NaNoEdMo.org .

Sarah G

10:49 AM  
Blogger R Flowers said...

Thanks for asking!

I know of the site, but not much about the editing. Right now, I don't need to edit, as much as I need to flesh out my ending. (Then would come the editing - depending if I'm getting the definition right.) I was going to do this in October, to get me in the mood for the next NaNoWriMo.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home