Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It was a dark and stormy night...

...and that threw me off track. For the past 14 days, I had been averaging 2000 words per day. But last night a line of dangerous storms moved through much of the mid-west and mid-south. At one point, our local TV station indicated a tornado might be forming, with a path leading right toward our house! At this point, our power went out.

Scary. Fortunately, our immediate area received no damage. If I had not been watching TV or listening to the radio, I would not have known anything was going on but a thunder storm.

Anyway, I could have written on my wife's laptop, or my Tandy Model 100 (my gadget at write-ins). But I was shaken up. I did manage to write a little with pen and paper by lantern light. Very moody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home