Friday, November 04, 2005

Write-in? Go right in...

Our little group here in Bowling Green had our first write-in tonight. Our ML, poetsworld, had scheduled these for us. He had a good job opportunity pop up, though, so we were without him tonight. He will not be back for at least 3 weeks, so I am filling in as ML, for what that's worth. We did have another area participant join in though, so that still made 4 of us.

We wrote for 2 hours, and it was very productive. We had a little conversation, but I did get about 1700 words written at the little table in Starbucks/B&N. TechWidow (my wife) discovered it's a better place to write than home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.pliggtemplate.com/story.php?title=lodzie-wedkarskie
Actually I am using my old 1GB mp3 player as a pen drive... It was affected by virus.. It showed tat the media is WRITE-PROTECTED and NOT ABLE TO FORMAT that.. Pls Help me out...

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home